Email: [email protected]
Introduction to DMCA
Picasso App (“Website”) is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and has implemented a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy to address concerns related to copyright infringement. This policy outlines the procedures and actions the Website takes to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and comply with the DMCA.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or distributed on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice containing the following information to our designated DMCA agent at the email address provided above:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including any relevant registration numbers.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, including information reasonably sufficient to locate the material (such as URLs).
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification must contain the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed or disabled and the location where it appeared before removal or disabling.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the Federal District courts located in San Francisco County, California, if your address is outside of the United States) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(c) or an agent of such person.
Picasso App reserves the right to terminate access to the Website of any user determined to be a repeat infringer. Additionally, the Picasso App may remove any content believed to be infringing without prior notice at its sole discretion.
For all DMCA-related inquiries, including notices of alleged copyright infringement and counter-notifications, please get in touch with our designated DMCA agent at:
Email: [email protected]
This DMCA policy is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Consult legal counsel if you have questions about copyright law or your rights.